MD Formulations  » Cosmetics  »
  • My skin problem had quite an effect on my confidence, and I knew I had to do something about it
  • From that day I bought it, I have been using the very same product up to now
  • I like the product so much coz through the months that I’ve been using it, my skin had become softer, smoother and healthier-looking

• by patofgold23

MD Formulations has been on top of my monthly shopping list for several months now. I must admit I am on my early 30’s, but I guess all the stress and lack of sleep did a lot of damage to my skin, making me look so much older than my age.

I tried to experiment on a few beauty products to find solution to my aging skin, but I realized that trying out all these different products caused more harm than good to my skin. I feel conscious when people ask about my age coz it can’t help make me think they must have thought I was older or something. My

skin problem had quite an effect on my confidence, and I knew I had to do something about it. I promised that whenever I find the very product that would suit the type of skin I have, I would throw away every beauty product on my jelly bag where I stuff all my cosmetics.

So one day, me and my friend were talking and our conversation ended up again on our skin problems. She remembered a product she was supposed to suggest to me for a while now. She had to call up her aunt who used the product to ask for its name, so I could buy it, and ...

• get to see if it will work on me. When she hang up the phone, she told me that I should buy MD Formulations Continuous Renewal Complex. So I wrote it down and made sure I pass by the cosmetic store before I go home.

From that day I bought it, I have been using the very same product up to now. I like the product so much coz through the months that I’ve been using it, my skin had become softer, smoother and healthier-looking. In fact, I started to look like my again, even younger. That is because MD Formulations Continuous Renewal Complex is a gentle, lightweight cream that diminishes

the visible signs of aging by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

I feel safe using the product coz its ingredients are very gentle, and unlike the old agents I used in the past which leaves my skin red and burnt-looking, MD Formulations Continuous Renewal Complex is very delicate and leaves my skin with a baby-pink glow instead. Now that my skin is radiantly glowing as it is right now, I would never go back to the old skin agents that caused me more problems than I already had. I now have a smoother and younger skin without the irritation, all I owe to MD Formulations Continuous Renewal Complex.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311308798581131/k2311a0813/8.13.09