Dollar Tree store
0.5
Lehigh Street in Allentown, PA
  • I like to go to different dollar stores that are in my local area because sometimes, different stores have different products and I like to see if there is anything that I might be able to use

• by Lynn Moll

I love the Dollar Tree stores. I am able to purchase many things there, saving lots of money. I like to buy cleaning supplies. I have a considerable amount of money buy purchasing these products at the dollar store instead of the grocery store.

I like to go to different dollar stores that

are in my local area because sometimes, different stores have different products and I like to see if there is anything that I might be able to use.

I recently went to the Dollar Tree in the Lehigh Shopping Center off of Lehigh Street in Allentown, PA. This will be the last time I ever ...

• go into this store!

I could not believe how messy this store was! There were items just thrown all over the floor. A person walking down the isle had to actually walk over products to get through! I honestly think there were more items on the floor than there were on the shelves!

I

could not believe how messy this store was. I really think the management should have been embarrassed to have the store open in that condition!

I will never go back to such a store again! If they do not care about the appearance of their store, I wonder how much they value their customers.

Dollar Tree store

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241308798531131/k2311a0813/8.13.09