Excedrin Back and Body  » Medicine  »
  • I decided to give Excedrin Back and Body a try
  • I noticed a relief in about 20 minutes after taking the first dose
  • It does not cost too much either, so I find this to be an excellent value to help anyone manage their pain
  • I will definitely use this as my brand of pain relief in the future and do recommend this medication to anyone

• by Lynn Moll

I recently was going out of my mind with back and body aches. No matter what I took, nothing would help relieve my pain. So I went to the drug store to see if there was anything else that I could

try to help me manage my pain. I decided to give Excedrin Back and Body a try.

I took the recommended dose, which is two tablets for adults and I must day it really helped relieve my pain and did so quickly! I noticed a relief in about 20 minutes after taking the first dose! While, my pain did not go away entirely, it did help significantly! I just contributed this to my pain being so severe.

The medication is supposed to last six ...

• Excedrin Back and Body
      hours. In about five, my pain started to come back, so I took another dose and again, the pain subsided!

I must say this is a great over-the-counter pain relief for aches and pains. It does not cost too much either, so

I find this to be an excellent value to help anyone manage their pain. I will definitely use this as my brand of pain relief in the future and do recommend this medication to anyone. It really does work just as it claims!

Excedrin Back and Body

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261308798341131/k2311a0813/8.13.09