Health Magazine  » Health  »
  • Another thing I like about Health Magazine is that you can find everything you want from A-Z
  • Their hair and skin care are some of my favourite sections
  • Along with the weekly newsletter, you can subscribe Health Magazine for only $1 per issue

• by patofgold23

Sitting down for a few minutes and reading on Health Magazine has always been part of my daily routine for several months now. I do that because it keeps me up-to-date with everything I need to know. If you haven’t heard about it, you might be missing something very good.

Health Magazine is a very good source of information on fitness, health, nutrition, weight loss, and anything anybody needs to know about staying healthy. We have to admit that as years pass by, and the more we age, we tend to be less active

than we were younger. Or when we get too busy, exercise will never cross our minds. We cook foods that won’t eat up our time, yet we don’t bother to think about the kind of nutrition we are getting, or if there’s any at all.

Another thing I like about Health Magazine is that you can find everything you want from A-Z. From diseases, and prevention, healthy living, healthy eating, diet and weight loss. If you are on into exercises, there is a section for all types of exercise that will suit your time and ...

• need. They have a section for healthy recipes and tasty sweets that are healthy alternates for all the junk we buy around. You can also find a wide array of beauty and health products, which are already reviewed to help you make up your mind on which products to purchase. Their hair and skin care are some of my favourite sections.

Along with the weekly newsletter, you can subscribe Health Magazine for only $1 per issue! Yes, for the tons of information you can get, you only pay that little. And subscription is so easy

to do through their site, with just a click of the mouse, you can place your order in seconds.

I hate to admit it, that even if I am a nurse myself, I was never really a healthy eater. I was always in a hurry and ate too much unhealthy food that I could grab easily to save time. When I want to lose weight, I always relied on crash diets or starve myself. But reading Health Magazine knocked some senses into me, and now I am on my way to a healthier and happier life!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341308798331131/k2311a0813/8.13.09