Sony Camera DSC-T90  » Cameras  »
  • I like the Sony Camera DSC-T90 because it is very convenient to bring places
  • Since it is too bumpy, I know the shots won't be that amazing since we are not in a passive position
  • Canon DSC-T90 is convenient to use and user friendly

• by LouieWpHs04

I own Sony Camera DSC-T90. I like the Sony Camera DSC-T90 because it is very convenient to bring places. It is very slim that I can put it anywhere, be it in my bag or even in my pocket. I bring it anywhere I go. I never take it out of my bag since it only uses a small amount of space.

Since I always bring it with me, I get the chance to take shots of every event I am involved in. A good example happened two

months ago. My friends and I were on an out of town vacation. We were riding our tour bus when my friends decided to have pictures while riding. Since it is too bumpy, I know the shots won’t be that amazing since we are not in a passive position. But when we checked the photo, I was personally amused because it was so clear and that it did not look like the bus was moving. My friends also requested that I send them a copy immediately after ...

• I downloaded it. I was also flattered because all of our beautiful shots were taken in my camera and not on my friend’s camera.

Canon can be used by anyone, even beginners. My friends and I take turns in taking shots and no one had a hard time using it. Another occasion is that an officemate broken her camera and had to take photos of an event sponsored by the company. Luckily, I always bring mine so I lent it to her. Since she was in a hurry,

she told me that she would just test the camera while she’s on her way to the event. The following day, she returned it to me and showed me her shots. It was so clear and very professional shots. She also told me that she found the camera so easy to use. Her boss also complimented her shots. The last time I heard she was recommending to her boss to buy Canon DSC-T90.

Canon DSC-T90 is convenient to use and user friendly. Well worth the buy as you can see.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431308798261031/k2311a0813/8.13.09