Palmolive silky straight conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a 1 dozen of sachet of this conditioner and try it for a week
  • The conditioner has 12ml per sachet, I like the smell because it has good fragrance that smells like flower

• by lei

My day is not complete without using a conditioner on my hair. I’ve s been using an ordinary conditioner that I’ve been using for years now.

somehow it helps my hair soft, but I don’t like the smell after my hair gets dry.

I search and ask my friends too what conditioner that are using, I chose these Palmolive

conditioner with a silky straight content that says it will help my hair strengthen.

I bought a 1 dozen of sachet of this conditioner and try it for a week.

The conditioner has 12ml per sachet, I like the smell because it has good fragrance that smells like flower.

The scent stays even when I rinse and dry my ...

• hair.

After a week of using it I observed that my hair was got soft and silky.

I am glad that I switch my hair conditioner.

Palmolive silky straight conditioner is what I am looking for, this is affordable and with a creamy conditioner that is easy to apply unto my hair.

I loved it because it doesn’t makes

my hair greasy too when it dries and I get perspire.

The softness maintains and the smell of the conditioner leaves long unto my hair.

Palmolive products is always been good in doing their products perfectly for their consumers, I’m glad I was able to found out the effectiveness of their conditioner.

Try this conditioner, I loved it and it completes my hair needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311308798231031/k2311a0813/8.13.09