RENT The Broadway Tour
Ovens Auditorium in Charlotte, NC
  • Anthony Rapp defiantly impressed me with his vocals which were even stronger live than on the soundtrack
  • I suggest that everyone go see RENT The Broadway Tour
  • I had a great experience and I would readily recommend this musical to anyone

• by nodaybut2day14

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

When I heard that RENT was closing its run on Broadway in August of 2008, I was devastated. I never had a chance to see it in New York, but I was a big fan of the soundtrack and the 2005 movie adaption. I soon discovered that RENT would be going on tour with three of the original cast members (Anthony Rapp as

Mark Cohen, Adam Pascal as Roger Davis, and Gwen Stewart as the soloist and other roles). I was overjoyed when I heard that it was coming even remotely close to wear I lived. Tickets were a bit pricey (my ticket was around 75.00 and that doesn’t include parking), but it was defiantly worth it.

Karmine Alers preformed wonderfully as Mimi and she and ...

• Adam Pascal worked well together. Nicolette Hart delivered a worthy performance as Maureen. Anthony Rapp defiantly impressed me with his vocals which were even stronger live than on the soundtrack. But my favorite actor of the night would have to be Justin Johnson as Angel. He was able to play both parts of the character beautiful and his last scene was deeply moving.

I suggest that everyone go see RENT The Broadway Tour. It is totally worth the money. If you have the time, stay after the show and go outside to get some autographs and meet the cast. I had a great experience and I would readily recommend this musical to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 321308798121031/k2311a0813/8.13.09