Fekkai Glossing Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Well anyway, I was happy to find Fekkai Glossing Cream at a mall make-up retailer
  • No matter how well a product works for me, if I don't like the way it smells, I won't use it

• by mom1

Fekkai Glossing Cream transforms my dry, processed hair from an unruly mop of unmanageable straw to a luxurious mane of silk, glossy hair. I was surprised to see the famous Frederic Fekkai name in a department store, as I have never known them to sell their products anywhere else but in their own salon. Well anyway, I was happy to find Fekkai Glossing Cream at a mall make-up retailer. I hesitated at first to purchase the 1.6 ounce tube of yellow cream at the price of $8.50, but I reasoned that since it was rather “high end”, it would do a fab job.

I

did have some buyers remorse after I made my purchase, but it soon dissipated when I got home and tried it for the first time. After I washed my hair and blow dried it, (you can use Fekkai either before blow drying or after), I applied a small amount between my palms as stated in the directions and distributed it evenly through my hair. I combed and styled my hair as usual. To say that I was absolutely amazed by the result is an understatement. My hair, has never, ever looked like this. Yes, I do manage to get my hair looking decent ...

• everyday with the scads of styling products that I use, but never like this. It really gave me a renewed sense of confidence with my appearance.

I was not too keen on the fact that the Fekkai Glossing Cream contained pure olive oil. I didn’t relish the fact that my hair might smell like a salad. My fears were unwarranted, as it has a very light scent, unlike Ivory soap and no hint of the smell of olive oil in it at all. I was relieved because the smell of a product that I use is of great importance to me. No matter

how well a product works for me, if I don’t like the way it smells, I won’t use it. Thank goodness Fekkai Glossing Cream has a very mild neutral scent to it. I will say that after I apply it to my hair, it takes some scrubbing with soap and water to get it off my hands.

Fekkai Glossing Cream has made a huge impact on my beauty regime and the way I am able to style my hair. I can wear my hair in styles now that I could never before. My hair does what I want it to do now thanks to Fekkai Glossing Cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311308798021031/k2311a0813/8.13.09