Shell Service Station  » Business  »
J.C. Aquino Avenue, Butuan City 8600, Philippines
  • Well, there are some things I like about this particular station, but there quite a few things I dislike about the place too
  • They do have a convenient store like any other gas stations, but they don’t sell much there

• by patofgold23

I am writing a review about a gas station I used to go in the past, called Cariaga Shell Service Station located at J.C. Aquino Avenue, Butuan City. Well, there are some things I like about this particular station, but there quite a few things I dislike about the place too. First, I like the fact that it is located very close to where I live - - - pretty convenient for me eh? Their employees are very well-mannered, courteous

and professional. I could see how well-trained they are. That’s a good thing to have to keep your business running. Its location is good, and it is very spacious which doesn’t create traffic within the gas station itself unlike other gas service stations.

However, It has very few Gas filling machines, and worst, among all gas pumps, they only have one machine that can pump out unleaded gas - - - the rest only pumps regular and diesel gas. I ...

• always fill up my car with unleaded gas coz that’s what the car manual said, and most of the automobiles running around the city use unleaded gas as well. So no matter how spacious their area is, the machine that carries the unleaded gas gets crowded coz automobiles and public utility jeepneys line up on that single machine. That’s pretty annoying and inconvenient when you are in a hurry. No matter how close it is to my place, I end
        up filling up my tank in other gas stations.

They do have a convenient store like any other gas stations, but they don’t sell much there. There are so many things you need that you can’t find there, yet, when you go to other convenient stores, are readily available. I really think they need to work out the place and their service so their business will go a long way. From how I see it, a rating of 7 would be fair enough.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411308798001031/k2311a0813/8.13.09