Stouffer’s Philly-Style Steak & Cheese Panini  » Food  »
  • Stouffer's Philly-Style Steak & Cheese Panini is definitely a sandwich that I highly recommend because I myself cannot get enough of it
  • The grilled onions offered a strong, potent flavor that simply cannot be missed and they definitely give the sandwich some zing

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Philly-Style Steak & Cheese Panini is definitely a sandwich that I highly recommend because I myself cannot get enough of it! This is easily one of my favorite sandwiches from Stouffer’s! The strips of steak are so incredibly tender and flavorful! Plus, with the provolone cheese, the steak really is just complimented so well by the cheese.

The provolone cheese is the perfect companion to go with this steak as the flavors just mesh so very well together. The grilled onions offered a strong, potent flavor that simply cannot be missed and they definitely give the sandwich some zing! As for the peppers, they were crisp and rich in flavor too. All of the toppings ...

• complimented the steak very well and the final combined flavor is definitely something that never fails to make my mouth water in anticipation of something that I just know is going to give my taste buds something to get super-excited over! Oh, and as for the bread, it is sourdough, and it is about the only part of
        this sandwich that does not do much for me. Still, it by no means hinders my enjoyment! This is a sandwich that I typically have for lunch, but it works for dinner too as long as I have something that will go along with it, like potatoes and perhaps beans or corn. Then, it is really a complete and quite satisfying meal!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271308797981031/k2311a0813/8.13.09