Stouffer’s Deluxe French Bread Pizza
1.5
  • Stouffer's Deluxe French Bread Pizza is, unfortunately, quite bland in flavor and turned out to be an overall disappointment
  • The reason I found it to be bland is because neither the pepperoni nor the sausage delivered on the flavors that I have come to enjoy

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Deluxe French Bread Pizza is, unfortunately, quite bland in flavor and turned out to be an overall disappointment. The reason I found it to be bland is because neither the pepperoni nor the sausage delivered on the flavors that I have come

to enjoy.

Compared with the sausage and the pepperoni that I am accustomed to eating, this sausage and pepperoni tasted pretty bland.

Perhaps Stouffer’s just used some cheap stuff and that is the reason that the pepperoni and sausage just taste flat in flavor.

As for the peppers, I found them to be a bright spot.

Crunchy and flavorful.

They definitely helped this pizza! The onions and mushrooms too helped to save this pizza from being an utter waste of money.

The onions had a good,

• Stouffer's Deluxe French Bread Pizza
      strong flavor to them and the mushrooms were simply fine.

The crust of the bread too was a plus as it was nice and crunchy.

Nonetheless, this pizza could have been so much better had the sausage and pepperoni actually tasted like sausage

and pepperoni! I will not be purchasing this meal again because the peppers and onions, and mushrooms to a lesser extent, are just not enough to justify purchasing this pizza again.

My enjoyment of this meal just was not high enough.

I also do not recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271308797961031/k2311a0813/8.13.09