Stouffer’s Italian-Style Supreme Stromboli
  • Quite unfortunately, there is nothing really all that supreme about Stouffer's Italian-Style Supreme Stromboli
  • Now first, let me say that I can indeed taste both, however, the flavor of both the sausage and the pepperoni is most definitely not up to standard
  • The tomato sauce I found to be rather dull as well

• by GenesisOne

Quite unfortunately, there is nothing really all that supreme about Stouffer’s Italian-Style Supreme Stromboli. Two of the most disappointing aspects of this Stromboli are the sausage and the pepperoni.

definitely not up to standard.

I have had far better, and compared to what I am used to, both the sausage and pepperoni are, quite simply, bland.

Now the green peppers, on the other hand, are quite potent in flavor and are definitely the highlight of this Stromboli, along with the Mozzarella ...

• cheese.

The cheese is very good, plentiful, and definitely authentic in flavor.

The mushrooms, while good, do not really offer much flavor - they never do because mushrooms simply do not possess awesome flavor.

The tomato sauce I found to be rather dull as well.

One other plus about this Stromboli is

the crust.

It is an Italian crust that is seasoned with herbs.

That at least offered some pleasant flavor! Nonetheless, I still will not be purchasing this Stromboli again - it is just too disappointing in too many ways and there are plenty of meals out there that I would much rather have for lunch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271308797951031/k2311a0813/8.13.09