Stouffer’s Steak Mushroom Cheddar Flatbread Melt  » Food  »
  • With side dishes, and I will have before me a meal that is quite wonderful and one that I love to have
  • The reason I enjoy this meal so much is partly because of the steak

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Steak Mushroom Cheddar Flatbread Melt is a very tasty meal that I look forward to having - with side dishes, that is, because alone, this melt is not filling enough for dinner. With side dishes, and I will have before me a meal that is quite

wonderful and one that I love to have! The reason I enjoy this meal so much is partly because of the steak.

The steak is seasoned, so in addition to the natural steak flavor, I can also enjoy seasonings that adds additional layers of flavor to the steak.

On top of the steak, mushrooms can be found.

The mushrooms are quite good, although mushrooms typically have a subdued flavor to them, so they never really assault one’s taste buds.

It was great to have them on this steak, though! Then there is the mozzarella ...

• Stouffer's Steak Mushroom Cheddar Flatbread Melt
      cheese plus a Cheddar cheese sauce.

Both cheeses are wild with flavor a and I find them both to be delightful.

I love cheese and I am very pleased to see it represented well here! Also, the steak is not the only thing seasoned on this sandwich

- the flatbread itself is, too! The seasoning is definitely delightful.

All in all, this sandwich does not disappoint - plus, when I add fries and noodles or beans to this meal, I have a very satisfying and flavorful meal that is sure to hold me over quite well!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271308797941031/k2311a0813/8.13.09