One A Day Weight Smart Vitamins  » Health  »
  • All I can say is that I like it and I feel great
  • I will say that if you are trying to get pregnant, I would not recommend taking this vitamin
  • Definitely go with one that your doctor recommends

• by Carolina Girl

I have been taking One A Day Weight Smart Vitamins for several years now and am totally sold on them. I swear that they help keep my weight down, although I don’t know how. I try to eat well, but know that I consume way too much carbs and sugar.

That is why I make sure to take my vitamin every day. I don’t get any of the bad side effects with this vitamin like nausea or dizziness.

I have commonly experienced that in the past with other multi-vitamins even though I have always taken it after a full meal. I am guessing it is the zinc, but who knows? All I can say is that I feel great on the One A Day and my weight has stabilized at several pounds lower.

On these vitamins, I am so focused on food and in general just do not feel as hungry, so I eat less.

• This is by no means a weight loss pill but I do think it helps.

My feeling is that it is so very important to take a multi-vitamin, so why not get the added effect of one that helps sustain your food cravings? All I can say is that I like it and I feel great.

I will say that if you are trying to get pregnant, I would not recommend taking this vitamin.

Definitely go

with one that your doctor recommends. I was taking this while I was trying to get pregnant, and I never did.

After about six months, I had a brainstorm that maybe something in this vitamin was the culprit and I cut it out. After I was off it a month or so, I got pregnant.

It could have just been timing, but I do believe that some of these suppliments can have an effect on becoming pregnant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341308797891031/k2311a0813/8.13.09