Gianni Versace Women’s Red Jeans perfume  » Perfume  »
  • After walking around in the shopping mall, I found the counter if Versace perfumes
  • I think I like this perfume because it has raspberry smell inside the fragrance
  • But I think they don't only use raspberry for this perfume, they also mixed it with other fruit or flower as well
  • But for the normal size, I paid around 25 dollar for each bottle which contains of 2.5 oz perfume inside
  • Sometimes, you can find perfume that can be use for women or men,but this Gianni Versace Women's Red Jeans perfume is definitely not for men

• by MomLouiTan

My mother gave me this perfume long time ago. Actually, she just gave me the miniature of this Gianni Versace Women’s Red Jeans. She bought it when she traveled around in Europe. She was able to shop some perfume for us and this included the Gianni Versace Women’s Red Jeans perfume miniature that I got from her.

And after knowing the smell of the fragrance from miniature product of Gianni Versace Women’s Red Jeans, I fell in love with the fragrance. Since the miniature was just a small bottle, I could finish the perfume fragrance within no time. And when I finished the miniature perfume of this Gianni Versace Women’s Red Jeans, I did not wait to long to find the normal size of this Gianni Versace

Women’s Red Jeans perfume in the perfume store.

After walking around in the shopping mall, I found the counter if Versace perfumes. And I asked the sales lady if they have the normal size of Gianni Versace Women’s Red Jeans perfume. I was so lucky that they still had stock of this Gianni Versace Women’s Red Jeans perfume.

I think I like this perfume because it has raspberry smell inside the fragrance. So whenever I wear this perfume, I smell sweet fragrance of Gianni Versace Women’s Red Jeans perfume. But I think they don’t only use raspberry for this perfume, they also mixed it with other fruit or flower as well. I am not sure what kind of flower it is. But it really has nice ...

• combination of smell when you use this perfume on your body.

I think the smell is a bit sweet but it’s not really that strong. So it’s still nice to use this perfume as daily perfume.

The miniature that I got for the first time did not have sprayer, but the normal size or normal product from this Gianni Versace Women’s Red Jeans have sprayer. So I can wear it easier that the miniature perfume that I got from my mother.

I don’t know how much my mother paid for the miniature of Gianni Versace Women’s Red Jeans perfume product. But for the normal size, I paid around 25 dollar for each bottle which contains of 2.5 oz perfume inside.

The smell of this fragrance is really

specially made for women. Sometimes, you can find perfume that can be use for women or men,but this Gianni Versace Women’s Red Jeans perfume is definitely not for men.

I bought this perfume few times already. And I still like the smell of this Gianni Versace Women’s Red Jeans perfume. That’s why I plan to buy the new one if I finish my last bottle that I have in the house. I really like it.

I am sure that it will not be so difficult to find this Gianni Versace Women’s Red Jeans perfume. They still sell it in the store and there are some people already using this product for so long and still coming back to the same perfume store to buy the new package of this perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561308797871031/k2311a0813/8.13.09