Novotel Clark Quey Singapore  » Hotels  »
177A River Valley Road, Singapore
  • Sometimes we had a problem to take a bath in the hotel if the bath tub is not clean
  • We really had a great time and experience to stay in Novotel Clark Quey hotel Singapore
  • If I have a chance, I will definitely try to go back to this hotel again

• by MomLouiTan

Another Novotel hotel that I tried to stay. This time, I choose Novotel Clark Quey Singapore. Every body knows that you can find so many hotels in Singapore. This city or country is known so well for people to do some shopping. Especially when they have their sale promotion times, most people from Indonesia and other countries in the neighborhood would like to visit Singapore and do some shopping there to bring some stuffs back to their own country.

That’s what we did before when we stayed in Novotel Clark Quey Singapore. We just went there for long weekend holiday and did some shopping that we could bring back to our house. It was quite fun to do shopping like that.

We stayed in Novotel Clark Quey because we had some

great experiences with other Novotel Hotel in our own country and other countries as well. That’s why when we saw that Novotel Clark Quey Singapore had several discount offers for their hotel rooms, I immediately checked it and have it booked for our long weekend holiday in Singapore.

The hotel is located in 177A River Valley Road, Singapore. The hotel room that we choose was quite big. We loved it. Because we planned to do big shopping, of course we would need some spaces in our hotel room to store the stuffs that we bought before we bring it back home.

The hotel room was very clean and they really did good maintenance to their properties. The bathroom was very clean. Bath tub was also available in our room and it ...

• was also clean. Sometimes we had a problem to take a bath in the hotel if the bath tub is not clean. But we did not have this problem when we stayed in Novotel Clark Quey Singapore.

Since we needed transportation to go to the city center and shopping malls, we always used taxi or cab. There was no problem to get a cab from the hotel. At least, that’s our experiences when we stayed there for few nights. We always got a cab that brought us to the city to do some shopping. And if we wanted to go back, the taxi driver normally knew where the hotel is located. There was no problem to find the location of the hotel from everywhere we were.

The staffs in Novotel

Clark Quey were so helpful and friendly. They were willing to help us and other customers or guests of the hotel as well. Of course we knew that we had to give a little tip as well to them. But it’s not a must. It should come form our own initiative.

We really had a great time and experience to stay in Novotel Clark Quey hotel Singapore. The food that we got for our breakfast were also great. They served European breakfast as well. Which was great for us, especially my husband who does not like to eat Asian breakfast.

If I have a chance, I will definitely try to go back to this hotel again. I hope I can stay in this Novotel Clark Quey Singapore Hotel again one day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21308797861031/k2311a0813/8.13.09