Byzantine Perfume for Women  » Perfume  »
  • But I think it was in the year of 1995 or 1996
  • But I bought this Byzantine Perfume for Women few years later
  • If I am not wrong, I paid around 50 dollar for 6.8 0z of fragrance inside the bottle or the package
  • I like to use this Byzantine Perfume for Women by Rochas for some occasions because the smell of the fragrance give me elegance feeling

• by MomLouiTan

This Byzantine perfume was launched by Rochas. Actually it is not a new product from Rochas. They launched this perfume few years ago. I don’t remember exactly when they launched this Byzantine Perfume for Women. But I think it was in the year of 1995 or 1996.

But I bought this Byzantine Perfume for Women few years later. They still sold it in the counter of Rochas which is located in the big shopping mall in the city where I was living before.

This Byzantine Perfume for Women has nice smell of fragrance. If I am not wrong, the fragrance that

came from this Byzantine Perfume for Women has floral fragrance which is mixed with nice fresh smell. It’s nice to wear it in the morning, just after taking a bath or shower. I think it has to do with orange floral smell mixed with oriental smell. It’s really nice! Trust me!

I like to wear this perfume. But since I have quite some collection of many perfumes, I don’t use this Byzantine Perfume for Women every day. I just use it for some special occasions. For example, if I have to go to a party like wedding party for example, that’s the time when I would like to wear or use this Byzantine Perfume for Women by Rochas.

How much I pay for this Byzantine Perfume for Women by Rochas? If I am not wrong, I paid around 50 dollar for 6.8 0z of fragrance inside the bottle or the package. It was not really that cheap but also not expensive for a known brand of perfume. As you know, Rochas is already known internationally for perfume’s brand. So you can expect to pay more to have the product from them.

The bottle design is somewhat cute as well. Not really special but also ...

• Byzantine Perfume for Women
      not so ugly or simple. It’s nice to have it in the cupboard together with the other perfumes that I still collect inside it.

And I think until this moment, this Byzantine Perfume for Women by Rochas is still being offered in some department stores or perfume stores. I still see some stores have some stocks of this Byzantine Perfume for Women. So I guess, if I want to buy a new stock of this Byzantine Perfume for Women by Rochas, I will not have a hard time. I can just call around or maybe walk around to some perfume store and

get my Byzantine Perfume for Women. I hope that the price can be cheaper since it’s already launched long time ago. But I am not sure if that will be the case. Some perfume products from Rochas still sell for high prices. And I am sure that they still have serious buyers for the product, even it can be an expensive thing.

I like to use this Byzantine Perfume for Women by Rochas for some occasions because the smell of the fragrance give me elegance feeling. I don’t know how to express it but I just feel like that when I wear this perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561308797841031/k2311a0813/8.13.09