NOW Foods Omega 3-6-9 Complex
  • This may seem like no big deal, but anyone who has taken an omega fatty acid supplement knows just how much this can become an issue
  • This is something I only noticed when someone close to me had commented on my skin, something that has never happened before

• by RedEyedFacade

In recent months, I have started using supplements more often in an effort to become more healthy. NOW Foods Omega 3-6-9 Complex is the second omega fatty acid supplement I have used, and while I have not had dramatic results from three months of daily use, I have seen many small changes.

Because of the different oils in these kinds of supplements, they can give you some rather foul tasting burps, but this does not seem to be the case with this supplement. In

three months use, I have not had one nasty aftertaste or unpleasant burp. This may seem like no big deal, but anyone who has taken an omega fatty acid supplement knows just how much this can become an issue.

In the time I have used it, I have seen a few minor changes happen. Firstly, my skin feels much softer and more healthy looking. This is something I only noticed when someone close to me had commented on my skin, something that has never ...

• happened before. I have also noticed that my stiff knee no longer gets as sore as it used to, and doesn’t feel as “creaky” when I am on my feet for many hours. This is something I can only attribute to the fatty acids, as I take nothing else that would have an effect on joints. I hope that, with continued use, both of these changes become more pronounced.

One downside though, is that the capsules themselves are huge, and less than comfortable to

swallow. Two capsules is the daily dose, and taking both can be a chore without a large glass of water. I would rather they made the capsules smaller, and changing the daily dose to three, but this isn’t too big a deal.

The price is about right, and the quality is about as good as you’re going to find in a supplement that cheap. While the NOW Foods brand Omega 3-6-9 Complex has not performed miracles, it’s a fair product at a decent price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341308797720931/k2311a0813/8.13.09