Stouffer’s Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Stromboli
  • It definitely adds a difference in flavor to the Stromboli
  • I like the Italian crust, too, because it has special herbs baked into it and it gives the crust some definitely flavor

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Stromboli is a real delightful lunch time treat that I find to be quite rich in flavor! The grilled chicken has a terrific natural flavor that is both authentic and enjoyable. The broccoli works great with the chicken and

it offers a pretty stark taste difference that I find delightful. It definitely adds a difference in flavor to the Stromboli! Then there is the rather powerful onions. I definitely notice the onions when I come across them! They sure are good! All of this is smothered in a rich and thick cheddar sauce! Wow! This Stromboli can barely hold in all the cheddar that is just waiting inside! I like the Italian crust, too, because it has special herbs baked into it and it gives ...

• Stouffer's Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Stromboli
      the crust some definitely flavor. My only wish is that this Stromboli would be a little more filling than it is, because I can have it for lunch and it will most certainly hold me over until dinner, but as a dinner meal,
      it is just not heavy enough to hold me over through the night. Nonetheless, I purchase this meal often because of the wonderful flavor it has to offer and it is something that I loo forward to having at lunch. I would definitely recommend this meal!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271308797710931/k2311a0813/8.13.09