Stouffer’s Grilled Mesquite Style Chicken Panini
  • If you enjoy sandwiches that have a kick to them, I definitely recommend that you give this one a try

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Grilled Mesquite Style Chicken Panini has quite a strong flavor just waiting to be tasted come each bite! The mesquite seasonings gives the grilled chicken quite a strong kick to it! The kick is good, too, I like it! Although the grilled chicken offers up good flavor all by itself, the sharp

mesquite seasoning adds a degree of spiciness to the chicken that is a definite plus, according to my taste buds! Also a part of this sandwich is some flavorful and potent roasted peppers, onions, cheese and even barbecue sauce! The barbecue sauce is about the only disappointing aspect of this otherwise potent and ...

• delightful sandwich. The barbecue sauce, I felt, was too watered down in flavor for it to have the impact that I was hoping for. Other than that, I feel that this sandwich, that is on top of Italian bread, is quite the enjoyable lunch time treat. As a dinner, the sandwich does not
        work because it is simply not filling enough, even with potatoes. As a lunch meal, though, the size is right and after I finish, I feel satisfied and ready to tackle the rest of the day. If you enjoy sandwiches that have a kick to them, I definitely recommend that you give this one a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271308797640931/k2311a0813/8.13.09