Papa Johns Pizza  » Food  »
2.5
  • Alright I am originally from the North and I am use to a great Pizza for a great price

• by deb101
      Alright I am originally from the North and I am use to a great Pizza for a great price. You can get a large pizza for 10 bucks and we are not talking Papa Johns large. we are talking a 16 inch pizza loaded with mouth watering mozzarella cheese,just the right spices and just enough sauce.

The crust is perfect for folding in half. We moved to the South and were curious about a place called Papa Johns so we ordered a large pizza with pepperoni.

When the pizza arrived we were in shock of how small the pizza was for a large and the sticker price practically made us want ...

• to hurl. $18.

50 with tax and a delivery charge tacked on. Not to mention the tip.

Cripes is this for real I asked my husband. Sure enough it was.

While the pizza was ok tasting it was not $18. 50 worth of pizza and you certainly cannot fold it in half.

We now order once in

awhile from Papa Johns but always with a coupon. I refuse to pay that price for 1/2 the pizza! So taste is ok, service fairly fast…we waited 30 minutes, and well the price.

simply put…outrageous!!! So do yourself a favor, always use a coupon when ordering from these guys! Thumbs half and half on this one.

Papa Johns Pizza

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27100879740631/k2311a0810/8.10.06