Shrimp Rolls recipe  » Recipes  »
  • When we go to picnics, my sister and their kids always request that I cook Shrimp Rolls, coz it had become everybody’s favourite, and no matter if I cook it everyday, they will never get tired of it
  • My Shrimp Rolls are actually very easy to make, and very quick (which is the best part for me, coz I really don’t like recipes that eats up all my time - - - there’s so much to do of you have lots of kids)
  • A delicious treat for little cost and time

• by patofgold23

I come from a big family and we always spend weekends together on picnics, beach get-togethers, or even watching basketball games! You see, if you have a big family, you will never run out of fun. There’s always something to do every weekend.

I am sort of the cook in the family even when I was little. And now that we’re grown-ups, my family have gotten used to having me do all the cooking when it comes to weekend get-togethers. When we go to picnics, my sister and their kids always request that I cook Shrimp Rolls, coz it

had become everybody’s favourite, and no matter if I cook it everyday, they will never get tired of it.

My Shrimp Rolls are actually very easy to make, and very quick (which is the best part for me, coz I really don’t like recipes that eats up all my time - - - there’s so much to do of you have lots of kids). This is a very good suggestion to prepare for small parties and picnics which I’m sure, everybody will enjoy.

You will be needing the following: 1-2 tablespoons of sugar, ¼ cup soy sauce, 2 tablespoons Worcestershire ...

• sauce, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon white wine, 2 tablespoon lemon juice, ½ kilo medium sized shrimps, 15 pieces wonton wrappers (or substitute it with lumpia wrappers, whatever is available!), ½ medium sized carrots sliced in 2” strips, and a bunch of green onions (sliced).

You see? The ingredients are so easy to find, and not expensive in case you need to buy them. That are the kinds of food that I cook, coz I myself don’t like to spend much on meals, knowing we can make great food without spending so much. How to prepare it,

is even easier, let me show you:

You have to prepare the marinade by combining the sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, white wine and the lemon juice. Now, shell the shrimps but leave the tails. Dip them into the marinade while you’re preparing the other stuff. Wrap the shrimps with 2-3 strips of carrots and spring onions on the wonton wraps. Roll them, and seal with cornstarch paste. Too cook it, heat oil first in pan, and deep them fat fry. It is best to serve the Shrimp Rolls while they are hot! A delicious treat for little cost and time!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491208797360831/k2311a0812/8.12.09