Cars Perfume By Air Val International
  • I know that it's not so easy to find this Cars Perfume By Air Val International
  • I let the sales lady made a note and then I paid the perfume in the cashier
  • My son was so happy when he opened the package of the gift that I bought for him that day
  • And I think this Cars Perfume By Air Val International was made specially for small boys or kids
  • I am not sure if that's the best solution to get new package of this Cars Perfume By Air Val International

• by MomLouiTan

Finally I got a perfume for my son. Although he did not ask for it, I just wanted to buy a perfume for him. My daughter already got few girl’s perfume. And so far, my son did not get any perfume yet. That’s why I was so happy when I saw Cars Perfume By Air Val International in the perfume store where I went few weeks ago.

I know that it’s not so easy to find this Cars Perfume By Air Val International. i never see this product before until that day. When I saw it, I immediately asked the sales lady about the price of this Cars Perfume By Air Val International. For 50ml perfume of Cars Perfume By Air Val International, they asked less than

20 dollar. I said to the sales lady that I wanted to buy the perfume. I let the sales lady made a note and then I paid the perfume in the cashier. I even asked them to wrap it with gift’s paper so I can give my son a surprise with buying this Cars Perfume By Air Val International for him.

I was right. My son was so happy when he opened the package of the gift that I bought for him that day. Although he did not really know yet how to use the perfume, he like Cars. He always get so excited when he see Cars figure in some stuffs that he has.

And I think this Cars Perfume By Air Val International was made ...

• specially for small boys or kids. When I applied this perfume into my son’s body, I could smell the nice soft fragrance. I think the smell was a bit flowery but it’s a soft smell of flowers. So, I think it’s fine if I apply this perfume every day into my son’s body or clothes.

Normally, my son will also ask to wear perfume when he see his father apply some perfume. Now, he has his own perfume. He does not have to ask his father anymore for the perfume from his father, he can use his own perfume with Cars figure on the package or the bottle too.

Pity that it’s not really so easy to find this Cars Perfume By Air Val International in the

perfume store. It’s not in every perfume store in town. Plus, we are not living in the same town where I bought this Cars Perfume By Air Val International before. So I think I will have a little problem if my son finish his perfume. I don’t know where to get the new Cars Perfume By Air Val International in this new place where we are living now.

My sister-in-law asked me to browse on the Internet if I can find online perfume store that sell this Cars Perfume By Air Val International. So far, I only found the seller which is located in other country. I am not sure if that’s the best solution to get new package of this Cars Perfume By Air Val International.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561208797210831/k2311a0812/8.12.09