Holiday Inn Bandung  » Hotels  »
Jl Ir H Juanda 33, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
  • I don't think I ever get this kind of service some hotels that I ever stayed in Europe

• by MomLouiTan

My friend told me that I should book this hotel if I plan to visit Bandung city. We are from Jakarta. If we would like to travel to Bandung, it will take around two hours driving from Jakarta to Bandung. And since we would like to travel with our small kids, it would not be wise if we travel back and forward in one day. It will be so tiring for them. That’s why we decided to stay two nights in Bandung during the weekend.

Bandung is also busy and crowded in the weekend. Many people from Jakarta usually go to Bandung to get weekend holiday and do some shopping there. That’s why when I need to book Holiday Inn Hotel, I had to do that

way up front. Just to make sure that we will get the room in the hotel that has been suggested by my best friends. She said that the hotel was quite new. We like to stay in the new hotel. That’s why we would like to try to stay for two nights in Holiday Inn Hotel Bandung.

As we know that Holiday Inn hotel chains is very known internationally, we were not worried at all to book a hotel room and just go there and see about the hotel condition our self.

And my best friend was right. The hotel is still very clean and somewhat new. That’s why the hotel room that we stayed was also very clean, including the bathroom area and the ...

• bath tub inside it.

The location of the hotel was also not really far away from the city center of Bandung. But since Bandung is not really big city, you should not compare the distance with Jakarta city. Of course, it’s much more easier to travel around in Bandung than in Jakarta. We can also use map in Bandung if we are there for the first time. That’s what I did when I had to drive for the first time in Bandung. And we were doing fine with the map that we had.

The staffs from the Holiday Inn Hotel were so friendly and helpful as well. When we entered the hotel with our big suitcase, there was already one bell boy or one staff

from the hotel offered us his help to bring the big suitcase from us. He was waiting until we got our room’s key. Then when we finally got our key, he brought us to the right room together with our suitcase and brought it inside the room as well. What a great service! I don’t think I ever get this kind of service some hotels that I ever stayed in Europe.

Breakfast was included in the room rate. So in the morning, we just needed to walk to the restaurant area and showed the coupon that we got from the receptionist when we did check-in. Then we could sit in the restaurant and got our buffet breakfast.

We had a lovely weekend holiday while staying in Holiday Inn Hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21208797200831/k2311a0812/8.12.09