Pantene Pro-V Style Volumizing Flexible Hold Hairspray
2.5
  • As soon as I was out the door, it was back to being flat and boring
  • It also has a really nice smell (most hairsprays do) which is definitely something I look for in a hair product
  • I wouldn't really recommend this product to anybody looking for more volume in their hair

• by Kathleen

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I’m a typical girl with very find hair that really has close to no volume at all. I am always trying to rememdy the situation by looking for products that can create the illusion of thicker, more volmptuous hair. One of these products was Pantene Pro-V’s Volumizing hairspray.

Now, I’m going to start off by listing off the drawbacks of

this product. For me, it really did nothing in terms of volume. I followed their styling tips, but only really found that volume in my hair for a few minutes. As soon as I was out the door, it was back to being flat and boring. So that wasn’t so good. I also found this hairspray to be extremely sticky ...

• and took quite some time to dry completely.

Now, on the more positive sidde of things - this product did a great job of locking in style. I curled my hair, sprayed it a few times with this product, and it stayed put for almos the entire day! It also has a really nice smell (most hairsprays do) which is

definitely something I look for in a hair product.

I wouldn’t really recommend this product to anybody looking for more volume in their hair. As a standard hairspray, it did a pretty good job but definitely did nothing for the lack of volume in my hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311208797110831/k2311a0812/8.12.09