Dell Latitude D610 Laptop
  • Another thing I have noticed is that my screen is losing the ability to hold itself up
  • The latitude 610 features an internal wireless card which is a feature that I love

• by sweetkiara

Dell Latitude D610 laptop is a nice machine. It features a slimmer, smaller design than some of the other laptops in the latitude series. Encased in silver it is as nice to look at as it is to use.

My faithful Dell laptop has been through a lot of rough handling and is still going strong. My one complaint with the product is that the keyboard is a tad bit small which can be a pain if you have large fingers. The keys themselves are also fairly

easy to remove. I have had two friends with the same laptop who have had keys end up breaking off their keyboard. I have several loose keys myself.

My laptop is running windows xp operating system and I do not have many glitches. The one glitch I do seem to have every now and again is the dreaded ‘blue screen’. This screen pops up from time to time when my unit is overheated. Another thing I have noticed is that my screen is losing the ability to hold ...

• itself up. The hinges are loose. It still works fine although I am more cautious with it now.

The latitude 610 features an internal wireless card which is a feature that I love. It allows me to connect to the internet at any location that it can pick up a wireless signal. It is also blue-tooth compatible. With this machine I am able to surf the net, I can listen to music and movies online and I can accommodate my business needs. It has multiple USB ports that

will hold external drives for more memory space. The dell laptops also come with an option to purchase their ‘docks’. The docks allow you to connect your laptop to your desktop monitor and use it as a desktop pc.

This is a great pc for those wanting something small and portable that is internet capable. It is user-friendly and durable.

I purchased mine second hand and have had it for over a year. It has seen a lot of use and it still going strong. I recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631208797060831/k2311a0812/8.12.09