Neopets.com  » Web sites  »
  • Trust me I guarantee that you will have a lot of fun playing the games & most of all interacting with your neopet

• by Shaikyra James

So one website I can say that I’m officially addicted to is Neopets.com, I love this site. It’s so fun, there’s so much to do like you can play games, feed your pets, only to name a few. I have an adorable pet name Bleuchie, he is a Scorchio, 504 days old, & he is a mega genius, also he is very fast. I truly

enjoy playing the different games that are found on the site like Destruct-O-Match III for example. Playing the different games helps you earn neopoints which is used to shop with, there’s even a bank to deposit your neopoints in to save up.

Like I mention before one of my favorite parts on this site is the games. One of the game s that I play a lot ...

• is Destruct-O-Match III. This game is a matching game; there are 5 different modes to play in. My favorite mode to play in is the classic mode, in this mode there different levels you have to complete & a certain amount of points you have to get in order to move up to the next level. The game I really don’t care too much about
        would have to be Math’s Nightmare, only because I hate math a lot.

I really feel you should go to this site, make you a neopet, and start earning you neopoints now. This is a great way to spend your extra time & have fun doing it. Trust me I guarantee that you will have a lot of fun playing the games & most of all interacting with your neopet.

Neopets.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201208796960831/k2311a0812/8.12.09