Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder
  • Instead I prefer to use a warm wet towel to relax and cleanse my feet and toes
  • I am pretty sure that before a foot problem starts with me, it is already solved and prevented
  • I like also the scent of this talc, very sweet, mild, and gentle

• by amazingme

I am not aware if most people use foot deodorant powder but I am. I trusted Fissan for this. I have this health product with me for two years now. I don’t have athlete’s foot or foot disease but I use Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder in most cases. I just want to prevent my feet from unpleasant smell and uncomfortable condition.

I work all day long, five days a week and I can say that my feet are actually abused in wearing shoes all throughout the day. There are times I

am wearing a closed high heel shoes and during field work I have to wear rubber or tennis shoes. So, more likely my feet and toes are the toughest part of my body. After work, when I get home I can’t afford to wet my feet anymore for they are so tired. Instead I prefer to use a warm wet towel to relax and cleanse my feet and toes. And for my extra care, I use Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder especially between toes. It truly takes away unpleasant smell and it ...

• gives a feeling of relaxation. This soothing talc absorbs moisture which aids in the development of bad foot odor. This is stated in its label and it works for me exactly the way it is. It keeps my feet dry and prevents them from moist. I am pretty sure that before a foot problem starts with me, it is already solved and prevented. I like also the scent of this talc, very sweet, mild, and gentle. Anyway, I am not using it everyday. I just apply once in a while but
        this is also good for everyday use.

It contains 100g and its price is worth for it. This is not also hard to find. It is available in most department stores and drugstores. I have known Fissan very well for I also use the Fissan for prickly heat for my kids. And I just love how it takes care of my kids’ skin. So do with this foot deodorant powder. It amazingly worked perfectly in me and I can actually see and smell the difference of having a protection like Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder.

Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341208796820831/k2311a0812/8.12.09