Victoria’s Secret Garden Delicate Petals Refreshing Body Mist
  • From the first time I smell this scent in my favorite cosmetic store near in my place, I know i loved it
  • So I got very disappointed when this one is not what I expected to be
  • I still recommend this product to have a try because despite of having a not long lasting effect, the scent is absolutely favorable and perfect for every women

• by amazingme

The Delicate Petals Refreshing Body Mist is my latest use and collection for Victoria’s Secret products. I have known Victoria’s Secret for so long now and the name marked a very excellent satisfaction on me. Everytime I encounter new variant of Victoria’s Secret Garden Collection, I am eager to try. This Delicate Petals Refreshing Body Mist has been with me for a month now and using it everyday from the time I purchased it eventhough I have still some of my Love Spell and Touch of Pink.

For me, the Delicate Petals is one of the most mild scent among Victoria’s Secret Garden collection. Its mild sweetness scent is somewhat similar

to Sweet Daydream. Most of women aware that Victoria’s Secret products are well-known for a sweet, fruity, strong, and sensuous scent like Love Spell, Pure Seduction, Endless Love, Strawberries and Champagne, and many more which are known to be as such. But the Delicate Petals is somewhat different. It has a mild floral scent from a blend of Tangerine, velvet rose and musk. It smells femininely. If you are a woman of shy and silent type, most probably you will love this scent. From the first time I smell this scent in my favorite cosmetic store near in my place, I know i loved it. As a matter of fact ...

• I also bought the hydrating body lotion of this Delicate Petals because I always wanted to have the mist and the lotion come together.

But here is the sad part. I find the Delicate Petals a little bit frustrating when it comes to scent long lasting power. I expect too much from Victoria’s Secret about long lasting effect. So I got very disappointed when this one is not what I expected to be. The fragrance is not that long lasting. In me, it stays only for a couple of minutes and then I can no longer smell the scent in my skin and body. Even the hydrating body lotion has

same effect with the refreshing body mist. I really feel so sad that I consume too much amount of spray of this mist before I finally satisfied but still, the scent seems like it is being carried away by the wind blew. I find this scent not so comfortable for outdoor use.

I still recommend this product to have a try because despite of having a not long lasting effect, the scent is absolutely favorable and perfect for every women. Perhaps the Delicate Petals is not just fit for my body chemistry. So you better try this besides its price is so friendly that even a teen can afford to have it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311208796810831/k2311a0812/8.12.09