Dolce And Gabbana Light Blue perfume  » Perfume  »
  • And I think if I continue to buy those perfumes, I will need another big cupboard to keep those perfumes inside while I am continuing to collect more and more perfumes
  • I still remember the price when I bought this perfume
  • And in my opinion, the smell of this fragrance is also good
  • I know that Dolce and Gabbana always offer great product of perfumes
  • So, it will definitely give women fragrance when you spray this Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume

• by MomLouiTan

This is another perfume that I keep inside my cupboard for my perfume’s collection. I don’t know anymore how many perfume that I already have inside the cupboard. And I think if I continue to buy those perfumes, I will need another big cupboard to keep those perfumes inside while I am continuing to collect more and more perfumes.

I have few Dolce and Gabbana perfumes. One of them is Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume for women. I still remember the price when I bought this perfume. Because at that time, I was in the airport somewhere and I had to wait for my flight. As you know, there are many perfume stores in the international airport. And some of those stores are offering somewhat cheap

perfumes. They said it’s because we don’t have to pay tax since they are duty free perfume stores. That’s why I always like to walk around inside those perfume stores in the airport.

And when I saw this Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume for women, I was so surprise because they offered it for such a cheap price for a nice perfume like Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume. They only asked for 45 dollar for 3.4 oz of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume for women. That’s extremely cheap. Before I saw this perfume being offer for more than this price. That’s why I did not let my chance go. I want to add my collection with this Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Perfume for ...

• women.

And in my opinion, the smell of this fragrance is also good. It is not really that strong but it is not also that soft. So it’s just a perfect perfume for daily perfume.

I know that Dolce and Gabbana always offer great product of perfumes. Like I said, I have few other Dolce and Gabbana perfume products, but this one can be my favorite one. I like to use this perfume. And normally if I use it, I don’t have to use it twice or spray it twice. I just spray it once in the morning then I will have the nice smell of this fragrance for the whole day.

The package box have light blue color, but only the bottle is just a normal and

simple bottle with light blue top on it.

I am sure there are many people like this Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume as well. And it’s definitely not a perfume that you can also use for men. There is no masculine smell on this fragrance. So, it will definitely give women fragrance when you spray this Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume.

I don’t know how much is the price for this Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume nowadays. I bought it sometimes ago. But I am sure that they still sell this product. Maybe in the Dolce and Gabbana counter in some department store will have stocks of this Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfumes. I ‘ll check it when I need the new bottle of it.

Dolce And Gabbana Light Blue perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561208796780731/k2311a0812/8.12.09