The Beat Cologne By Burberry
  • I think I am in love with the fragrance since the first time I tried the tester in the perfume counter of Burberry products
  • In the beginning, I did not want to check but when she gave me the sample of the smell from this Burberry fragrance, I decided to check it first on their counter and asked the price of the perfume from Burberry
  • But when I smell this fragrance,I don't think that they only use citrus fragrance inside

• by MomLouiTan

This time, I am talking about The Beat Cologne by Burberry. It is a cologne or perfume for men. And the smell of this fragrance is really good. I think I am in love with the fragrance since the first time I tried the tester in the perfume counter of Burberry products.

I was walking around in the supermall when a sales lady from Burberry came to me with small sample tester of The Beat Cologne from Burberry. She said it’s a new product from Burberry for Men.

In the beginning, I did not want to check but when she gave me the sample of the smell from this Burberry fragrance, I decided to check it first on their counter and asked the price of the perfume from Burberry. I like the smell

of the fragrance. And I would like to buy the product for my husband and also to add more perfume stuff inside my perfume collection’ cupboard.

I went to the counter table of Burberry product and asked them about the price for each bottle of The Beat Cologne for men by Burberry. For the smallest package of this product, they only asked 18 dollar. I think they gave the special discount price at that time because they were doing the promotion of their products at that time. The smallest package contains of 1.0 oz perfume of The Beat Cologne by Burberry. I think it’s enough as the first experience of using Burberry The Beat.

I decided to buy the smallest package of this Burberry product. When I smell the fragrance, I could smell the ...

• aroma of citrus or aromatic fragrance for men. It’s really nice. I already imagine how nice it will be if my husband will use this product. He also like to use perfume every day. So it does not matter if I buy another perfume for him. He will always like it.

The design of the bottle of The Beat Cologne By Burberry is also somewhat unique. With some domination of silver color, it really made this product look like men’ products. I like it. And it also look nice inside my cupboard together with my other perfume collection.

I think next time, if I will buy a new package again of The Beat Cologne By Burberry, I will try to get a bigger one than before. I think it will save me

more if I choose the big one. But at this moment, I am so happy with the one I have now. My husband also like the aroma of The Beat Cologne By Burberry. He said that he feel fresh after using The Beat Cologne By Burberry just after taking a shower in the morning.

But when I smell this fragrance,I don’t think that they only use citrus fragrance inside. There are other smells as well inside this perfume. I think it should be a combination between few things in one. It could be other fruits or maybe a little leatherwood as well. But I am not really sure about this. I just like it. That’s enough for me as a reason to buy another one when I finish the one I have right now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561208796760731/k2311a0812/8.12.09