Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • Now they've added a super-cool product which I love, Insta-Dri Nail Color

• by asperchris

I am a big Sally Hansen nail varnish fan. Ever since I discovered her Diamond Strength line, I’ve never looked back. Now they’ve added a super-cool product which I love, Insta-Dri Nail Color.

It’s great. You can use the insta-dry products on top of any other nail color application

and it speeds up the overall drying process by a LOT, even soaking through the other layers to dry your nails from the bottom coat up.

Amazing. Not too expensive for what it offers, at about $5.

And it’s available at most drugstores. I don’t know of any other ...

• product that does what this does - makes your nails dry super fast.

I hate not being able to do anything with my hands for over 10 minutes after I do my nails. It’s so annoying.

And I usually get impatient and touch something and smudge them. Argh.

This insta-dry stuff has put an end to all that. It comes in lots of fun, summery shades.

One really fun color is called Orange You Fast! perfect for summer, or any time of year, you can find a shade that’s right for you. Easy to apply, super-fast to dry.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311208796690731/k2311a0812/8.12.09