Burt’s Bees Honey Lip Balm with Bee’s Wax  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you think that all lip balms were created equal, then you obviously haven't tried the best lip balm on the planet - Burt's Bees Honey beeswax lipbalm
  • Loaded with beeswax, shea butter, almond oil, lanolin and even cocoa butter, it has amazing moisturizing properties
  • These are now readily available at all drugstores and health-food stores, and cost under $3

• by asperchris

If you think that all lip balms were created equal, then you obviously haven’t tried the best lip balm on the planet - Burt’s Bees Honey beeswax lipbalm. I never travel without a tube in my pocket and all my friends and family do the same. Don’t even mention Chapstick to me - blasphemy!

For years, I used Burt’s Beeswax lip balm, the original, minty one.

It’s still wonderful, but when they

introduced the honey model, I was transported to paroxyms of delight. Loaded with beeswax, shea butter, almond oil, lanolin and even cocoa butter, it has amazing moisturizing properties.

It glides on so smooth and creamy, and the smell! oh, so delicious. Just like a beeswax candle.

Your lips will feel soft and pampered and moist. The magic ingredient, honey, has been used since ancient times as a health elixir ...

• to promote softness and health to the skin.

It lasts a long time before needing to be reapplied and provides a subtle sheen, but not a gloppy, sticky gloss. You needn’t be afraid to kiss someone while wearing it.

i use it religiously as a base under lipsticks to prevent drying and cracking, and often use it as a top-coat as well. My lips are never without this balm.

If

I had an addiction, this would be it. If I were stranded on a desert island, this is the one thing I wouldn’t want to live without.

Also, I’ve always loved Burt’s Bees as a company, their products are all-natural and eco-friendly. And the yellow-orange tube is cute, too, as an added bonus.

These are now readily available at all drugstores and health-food stores, and cost under $3. Run, don’t walk, to get yours now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311208796670731/k2311a0812/8.12.09