Genius Instant Video WebCam  » Hardware  »
  • And since I have been finding and reading some good and so positive reviews about the brand Genius I think its about time to broaden my choice of brand name to choose from

• by keroteto

I have been using my Microsoft Webcam for a while now and just recently it gave up on me and left me with no choice but to buy a new one. And since I always want to have a branded electronic tools so that I have tha peace of mind and assurance that i will get the satisfaction I want with a worthy price.

And since I have been finding and reading some good and so positive reviews about the brand Genius I think its about time to broaden my choice of brand name to choose from.

/> Webcam is a good start for that.

I choose this iLook 300 Instant Video Webcam that has a real nice application just like from my previous webcam that lets you modify your image once your using it to conversation.

First off, it has a specification of an imge of sensor type of VGA which I think suits my analog monitor and has a 640X480 resolution or imager sensor which ithink is the typical and most widely use one and yeah some webcam didn’t support Vista but this one is one thing can do. It needs the usual ...

• recommendation like an Intel Pentium 41.2 GH compatible pc and 128 mb RAM, cd rom for installing the driver but i think it can also go without by using the internet for the driver intallation, and a 60mb free hard disc.

Though I was excited to how sleek its designed it gave me the impression that it is really good but then the time i tried to use it, it didn’t really gave me that good image.. hmm maybe the lighting but still its not that good compare to my old one with the same lighthing.

Though this cheaper but the outcome of it it not that worthy of the price.

But still, I think this still can do the work and deliver a pretty nice and catchy image modification with its appeaing called Crazytalk which enables you to edit and add some design to your video while using it. another is that Avatar Creator which yeah explains it all, another kind of modifier.

All in all, this can satsify my needs but didn’t really give that great impression or a really happy feeling but still can run for help once you need it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331108796511131/k2311a0811/8.11.09