Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this skin renew anti-puff eye roller for INR
  • At first I thought it was an extravagance but when I tried it for a week, I found that you use very small amount at a time because of the roller, so it should easily last for 6 months
  • It may be my impression because there is no way of comparing but I think the roller massage will at least delay worsening
  • The only problem is that the metal ball is seated a little deeper and when I roll it the outer rim hurts my sensitive skin

• by hema

Garnier has introduced a new product for those ladies who have bags under the eyes. I bought this skin renew anti-puff eye roller for INR. 750.

It comes in a long slim bottle with a tiny ball roller, and contains just 0. 5 oz.

of liquid. At first I thought it was an extravagance but when I tried it for a week, I found that you use very small amount at a time because of the roller, so it should easily last for 6 months.

The

results were not as dramatic as shown in TV ads but it is making a difference. My eyes no longer look tired or puffy.

The bags are still there but lessprominant. I also had wrinkles below my eyes when I smiled, they seem to be less prominent.

It may be my impression because there is no way of comparing but I think the roller massage will at least delay worsening. Method of application - I tilt the tube up and roll so a ...

• little liquid comes on the skin, then I straighten the tube so that no more liquid is spilled.

I then roll the roller around the eyes in outward circles - in the direction of small muscles of the eyes. The liquid tightens the skin around the eyes after drying.

This is the mechanical part but the Caffeine and Pro-Vitamin B5 are supposed to nourish the skin and remove congestion. I don’t have dark circles under the eyes - so I don’t know if it

helps reduce them.

It has no sun block action. The only problem is that the metal ball is seated a little deeper and when I roll it the outer rim hurts my sensitive skin.

I don’t know if this defect is only in my roller or in the entire product. Even the rolling action is not as smooth as one would expect.

My under arm deodorant rollers are smoother. Except for this minor flaw it seems to be useful product for those who can afford it.

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311108796501131/k2311a0811/8.11.09