J. Holiday: Round 2  » Music  »
  • I think you should stop whatever you are doing at this time & hurry up & go get this CD ASAP

• by Shaikyra James

I just downloaded J.Holiday’s newest CD Round 2, & I got to say that its one of my newest favorite CDs. He has a song for almost everything we go through at one level or another. This CD is one of the most relatable CDs that I have heard in a very long time. There’s not a song that I don’t like on it, I even like the one song he made

ft. Rick Ross & I do not even like Rick Ross but J. Holiday makes it works. This CD goes from being in love to the one you’re in love with getting ready to leave you & somehow things working out for the two, from things working out to just having to let go out of love. It also hit on a specific subject that some singers wouldn’t & that is us having ...

• everything we want & need…but then don’t want to share or give to people who are less fortunate than us.

One of my most favorite songs on the CD is For Ever Ain’t Enough. This song is so sweet; it talks about spending the rest of your life with that special someone. Also feeling like forever is not long enough to spend with that special someone, this song talks about something most guys wouldn’t tell his

boys…& J.Holiday just put it out there for the whole world to know & that is so sweet to me.

In conclusion this CD is an MUST HAVE. I think you should stop whatever you are doing at this time & hurry up & go get this CD ASAP. It makes no difference if u decide to download it or got out & buy it. I give it 5 stars & a perfect 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141108796491131/k2311a0811/8.11.09