OFF Insect Repellent Lotion  » Health  »
  • Both my husband and I enjoyed these trips so much because we both love the nature

• by marielle

We all know how dangerous mosquitoes are. They bring illnesses such as dengue and malaria, which could cause death. And like anybody else, I don’t want my family to have such illnesses just because I didn’t protect them from this harmful mosquitoes. This is why I always carry OFF Insect Repellent Lotion whenever we are traveling especially to a remote location.

When I was still in the Philippines, my family travels a lot. We sometimes go to the beach, where we stay not in cottages but in tents. It’s more fun that way. We also like to go

to my cousin’s farm especially during the harvest season. Both my husband and I enjoyed these trips so much because we both love the nature. And we are not afraid of a few mosquito bites. But when my daughter was old enough to tag along, I was scared that she might get malaria or dengue because of these mosquito bites. In fact we had to postpone some of our usual trips because my daughter didn’t want to be left behind.

Good thing a friend of mine suggested OFF Insect Repellent Lotion to me. To be sure that it ...

• is effective, I tried it on myself first. I got the chance to try it when we went to the beach for the Holy Week, which we do every year. My husband and I slept on the tent while my daughter slept with her cousins on the cottage because there were a lot of mosquitoes outside. Before going to sleep, I rubbed OFF lotion on my arms, legs and neck. To further test if it is really effective, my husband didn’t use it. When morning came, I only had a few insect bites, a far cry from
        my husband’s bite-laden legs and arms. Hence, we had proven that it really was effective. Maybe not a hundred percent effective, since I still have a few mosquito bites, but it is still effective nonetheless. Since then, we always bring it whenever we travel.

Now there’s no need for my daughter to be left behind when we have out of town trips. She can tag along anywhere because we know that she is now protected. Thanks to OFF Insect Repellent Lotion, not only my daughter, but the whole family is now protected from the dengue and malaria causing mosquitoes.

OFF Insect Repellent Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341108796441131/k2311a0811/8.11.09