Revlon Creme Nail Enamel  » Cosmetics  »
  • In fact for the price of 1 bottle of Revlon, you can buy 4 bottles of a cheaper brand

• by marielle

When I was a child, my toes were hit by a toy car driven by my older sister. And this accident left one of my toenails deformed. That’s why I always have my toenails painted with a nail polish, to cover the deformity. And when it comes to nail polish, I always use one brand, and that is Revlon Creme Nail Enamel.

I’ve tried several brands before, but

I always ended up using Revlon, so I stopped trying other brands altogether and stick to Revlon Creme Nail Enamel. It is more expensive than the other brands. In fact for the price of 1 bottle of Revlon, you can buy 4 bottles of a cheaper brand. But buying Revlon instead of those cheaper brands is really worth it. For one, Revlon Creme Nail Enamel does not ...

• chip off easily. Second, it lasts longer than other brands, so in a way you also get to save more because you don’t have to change nail polish often. Third is that it does not leave stain on your nails. I had tried several cheap nail polish that left my nails yellowish when I removed the nail polish. It took weeks for the stain to be removed.
        But with Revlon Creme Nail Enamel, my nails remain white.

Revlon Creme Nail Enamel has so many colors to choose from, ranging from very dark colors, to very light ones. But I always use something with a touch of tan or beige, because it makes my feet looks fairer and whiter. Thanks to Revlon Creme Nail Enamel, my toenails look perfect despite its deformity.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311108796431131/k2311a0811/8.11.09