Stouffer’s Bourbon Steak Tips
  • I know what steak is supposed to taste like, and although this steak resembles such a flavor, it is still a weak flavor, nonetheless
  • If the steak was tough, I definitely would not have purchased this meal a second time
  • The sauce gives the meal a good flavor though, I think, and provides the dinner with something at least to wake up my taste buds
  • Well, I still enjoyed them even though I was a little disappointed in their flavor

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Bourbon Steak Tips is a meal that I do enjoy, although it is a meal that I also feel could be better. The reason I feel that it could be better is because I find the steak tips to be lacking in the flavor that I have come to expect from steak.

I know what steak is supposed to taste

like, and although this steak resembles such a flavor, it is still a weak flavor, nonetheless.

However, on the positive side, the steak is quite tender and easy to chew.

If the steak was tough, I definitely would not have purchased this meal a second time.

The steak tips are covered in sort of tangy and sweet sauce, so perhaps that ...

• is concealing some of the steak flavor that would normally be present had no sauce been added.

The sauce gives the meal a good flavor though, I think, and provides the dinner with something at least to wake up my taste buds.

The cheddar and ranch mashed potatoes are alright, although I really think that the potatoes could be richer in

cheddar flavor as I would not really suspect that the mashed potatoes were supposed to be cheddar had the box not told me.

Well, I still enjoyed them even though I was a little disappointed in their flavor.

Although not a fabulous meal, I still purchase it from time to time because the steak is tender and the sauce offers an appealing flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271108796421131/k2311a0811/8.11.09