Stouffer’s Monterey Chicken
2.0
  • Stouffer's Monterey Chicken is a meal that I found to be moderately enjoyable, although not quite as delicious as some of the other frozen dinners that I have sampled from Stouffer's

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Monterey Chicken is a meal that I found to be moderately enjoyable, although not quite as delicious as some of the other frozen dinners that I have sampled from Stouffer’s. This meal consists of grilled chicken slices that have been topped with barbecue sauce.

Now, the barbecue sauce, I felt, was a little on the weak side.

It

did not have very much of a kick or a flare to it.

It seemed watered down.

It still brought some flavor to the already flavorful chicken, but it did not add as much flavor to the meal as it could have had the barbecue sauce been rich and potent.

As for other aspects of the meal, the chicken ...

• was also topped with pieces of bacon as well as two varieties of cheese: monterey jack and cheddar.

Now the bacon is largely lost between the barbecue sauce and the cheeses.

It really cannot be tasted to well.

Both cheeses, however, are easily tasted, and both offer the meal a good, satisfying flavor, but that is probably because I

really like cheese, so naturally, I would be happy that cheese would have a prominent role in the flavor of this meal.

Plus, there are mashed potatoes too, and while not real creamy, still good.

This is a meal that I will purchase on occasion, but not too often, because as I said, it is simply not one of my favorites.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271108796411131/k2311a0811/8.11.09