Panadol Extend for Muscle and Joint Pain  » Medicine  »
  • But because I was not used to such activity, I experience muscle and joint pains after the games
  • And I found Panadol Extend for Muscle and Joint Pains
  • I bought it, went home and took 1 capsule
  • And I was not disappointed, because like the other 2 Panadol products that I've taken, this one also worked

• by marielle

Eversince I’ve tried Panadol Menstrual and found it to be effective, I started using other Panadol products like the Panadol Cold and Flu caplets, and just recently, the Panadol Extend for Muscle and Joint Pain.

I’ve been trying to loose weight for a long time, and just recently, I started playing badminton to loose some excess fats. But because I was not used

to such activity, I experience muscle and joint pains after the games. The first time I played, I woke up with my whole body aching. My friends told me that it was because it was my first time to play, and yet I played for 2 hours straight. They said that’s not the way to do it. I should start it slow.

Anyway, since it’s all been done, and I am now suffering from body pains, I took the easy way out, and that is to drink a pain reliever. I took what was available in my medicine container, a pain reliever I brought from the Philippines. But after an hour or so, my muscles and joints were still aching. So I went to the ...

• Panadol Extend for Muscle and Joint Pain
      nearest drugstore, which was luckily only around 5 minutes walk from my apartment, and looked what Panadol has for muscle pains. And I found Panadol Extend for Muscle and Joint Pains. I bought it, went home and took 1 capsule.

And I was not disappointed, because like the other 2 Panadol products that I’ve taken, this one also worked. I feel my muscles

relax and the muscle pains slowly receded, until it went away completely. Now everytime I have muscle and joint pains brought about by palying badminton or doing workouts, I take Panadol Extend, and I feel instant relief. Thanks to Panadol Extend, I need not worry of going to bed or waking up in the morning with an aching muscle after a couple of hours playing badminton.

habby says :

is it available in the U.A.E

Galega says :

Panadol Extend is not available in the UAE. However, there is nothing to worry about. Panadol Extend is a sustained release formulation of paracetamol. Just ask your pharmacist about sustained release formulation of paracetamol medicine, and you will easily find one. There are many alternatives being marketed in the UAE.

L Stricker says :

Does the FDA approve of Panadol bone and joint in the US? I dont find it in walgreens and want to be certain it is cleared in the ES.

John says :

This is an over the counter drug that’s not approved by the FDA. However, there are many OTC drugs that are not FDA approved, so this doesn’t necessarily means it’s not safe.

Galega says :

This is approved by the FDA. I am talking about formulations. As you might know sustained release formulation of paracetamol is approved by FDA and all regulatory agencies of the world. They don’t need to approve a brand, the formulation is approved and hence you can freely use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261108796401131/k2311a0811/8.11.09