Samsung A900 Cell Phone Compared to the Motorola RAZR
  • I love the mini-display screen on the outside and how you can actually see the ID of who's calling
  • The features of the phone also beat the RAZR, in my opinion

• by Ali
      Before I got the Samsung A900, I had the Motorola RAZR. I have to admit that I was sad to ship it out to its highest eBay bidder. I prefered Sprint’s service at the college I went to, so I had to let go of my favorite accessory.

I picked the A900 because of its resemblance to the RAZR. It has the same ultra-thin design with a flat number pad.

After receiving

the phone, I was even more thrilled with the design of it! I love the mini-display screen on the outside and how you can actually see the ID of who’s calling. The A900 has the RAZR beat there.

The features of the phone also beat the RAZR, in my opinion. The colors are brighter, the screen is bigger and there are more display options.

It also has an MP3 player! I ...

• have had this phone for only about 3 weeks but I have dropped it about 6 times already. This phone is incomparable with the RAZR in the durability department! It is a very heavy duty phone, while I felt like I was carrying around a baby with my Motorola.

The only flaw the A900 has is with the battery. The battery is always almost out by the end of a day.

I

just got a car charger for it and I can last a lot longer. Also, the port to charge the battery is strange.

There is a sort of plug that covers port when you aren’t using it and it really gets in the way when you’re trying to charge the phone. Overall, I am extremely happy with my new Samsung A900, and I would not go back to the RAZR even if Sprint carried it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37100879640631/k2311a0810/8.10.06