AB Circle Pro  » Health  »
  • This simple modification turns the AB Circle Pro into a bun, thigh, and leg machine that tones all problem areas
  • As stated on the infomercial, the AB Circle Pro provides a very low impact exercising experience
  • They also state that the machine is designed to work the entire core, and I can definitely feel it in my upper body as well

• by cbantly

Like most people, I seldom believe what is presented to me in infomercials found on television. In fact, I don’t think I have ever purchased anything off of TV until recently. The AB Circle Pro is an exercise machine that has been thoroughly marketed on nearly every channel and there is almost constantly an advertisement appearing for it. As an EMT, it is important for me to stay in shape and I am always looking for tools to enable me to have more successful workout routines. I can honestly say that the AB Circle Pro has completely changed the way that I begin my day, and it has all but eliminated my extensive daily sit-ups and crunches.

The AB Circle Pro is not nearly as expensive as most other exercise machines, and at $225 it is much cheaper than a full gym membership. The machine is fairly simple and can basically be described as a miniature merry go round designed for adults. There are two cups in which a person’s knees fit in, and then the exercise motion is achieved my simply swinging the

hips back and forth. The AB Circle Pro has an all metal construction, and seems to be very durable. There are multiple settings possible with three main levels of difficulty. The angle of the machine can be changed quite easily, and this enables the exerciser to increase the resistance level and make it much more strenuous.

There are a number of different work outs possible and the machine can be adjusted to do many more things than simply exercise the abdominal muscles. There is a bar between the two knee cups that holds them in close proximity to each other, but it can be removed to enable a number of other routines. By simply removing the bar, the legs are then allowed to move in opposite directions. This simple modification turns the AB Circle Pro into a bun, thigh, and leg machine that tones all problem areas.

As stated on the infomercial, the AB Circle Pro provides a very low impact exercising experience. Although it doesn’t leave the exerciser feeling the burn that most abdominal machines do, it obviously works because I ...

• lost nearly an inch and a half my first 5 days using it. I have dealt with chronic low back pain and it normally is aggravated by exercising, but not with the AB Circle Pro. I am able to perform longer routines than ever before, and yet still no pain results. They claim on the infomercial that 3 minutes on the machine is equivalent to roughly 100 sit-ups, and I absolutely believe it. It is incredibly hard to convince me to trust the normally bogus claims made by television advertisements, but I can honestly say that I have been unable to disprove any of the statements made in reference to my AB Circle Pro. They also state that the machine is designed to work the entire core, and I can definitely feel it in my upper body as well.

My only problem with the AB Circle Pro is the fact that there is very little padding in the knee cups, and longer workouts can quickly become uncomfortable. I am still looking for a way to remedy the problem and have tried several different approaches

all to no avail. One thing that was suggested on an online forum is to use knee pads when exercising, and I have not had a chance to try this method yet. With the exception of the knee cup padding, I have not experienced anything about the machine that I would actually change.

Simply put, the AB Circle Pro is definitely worth the money. There are lots of testimonials on the internet, and I put more faith in these than I do the ones featured on the infomercial. Countless people have reported great success while using the machine, and even I have already begun to see some desirable results. I honestly think that I can reach my goal of losing 20 pounds and 4 inches in the next couple months, and I only use the machine once every couple days. There are multiple DVDs available that feature different routines and even a guide that comes with the machine that encourages various eating habits. I strongly suggest that any individual seeking to lose weight or get in shape checks out the AB Circle Pro.

AB Circle Pro

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341108796391131/k2311a0811/8.11.09