12 Monkeys
  • My wife has never seen the movie 12 Monkeys before so I decided to load it on our Netflix Player last night
  • The twist at the end involving the army of the 12 monkeys is a bit confusing but definitely interesting as is the truth about where the virus came from
  • This is a great movie and I would definitely recommend watching it if you get a chance

• by Steve

My wife has never seen the movie 12 Monkeys before so I decided to load it on our Netflix Player last night. When I did this, I realized I hadn’t seen it in a while either so it was a bit like watching a brand new movie.

And,

even after all these years, it is still one of my favorites.

I’m not a bit Bruce Willis or Brad Pitt fan but both do an outstanding job in this film (especially Pitt, who has to play a lunatic).

Willis is a convict in 2035 living in a society that has gone underground because of a killer virus.

He is sent back to the past to find the cause of the virus and what it is so the future society can somehow return to the surface (even though he is unable to change the past).

The ...

• 12 Monkeys
      movie shows Willis naked a few too many times.

But, the whole time travel stuff was kind of cool; both because they couldn’t get it right (he got sent to World War I at one point) and because he gets to the point where he doesn’t know if

he really is from the future or truly insane.

The twist at the end involving the army of the 12 monkeys is a bit confusing but definitely interesting as is the truth about where the virus came from.

This is a great movie and I would definitely recommend watching it if you get a chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111108796381131/k2311a0811/8.11.09