Best Western Hassotel, Hasselt  » Hotels  »
Sint-Jozefsstraat 2, B-3500 Hasselt, Belgium
  • I definitely will try to contact or book their hotel room again if I ever have to visit this area

• by MomLouiTan

Hasselt is not really a big city but it was quite busy enough for a small city in Belgium. I saw several big factory buildings but I did not remember what kind of factory it was.

It was not really easy to remember the streets in Hasselt if you were just there for one time. We stayed one night in Best Western Hassotel in Hasselt, Belgium because at that time we thought that Best Western Hassotel, Hasselt offered quite a good rate for us. I think it was the internet special rate. Sometimes Best Western Hotel have special offers for their clients or customers that would like to book over the Internet. The difference of the room rate prices can be quite a big differences. I got

30 % discount from the normal price that I probably need to pay if I did not book online through Internet. I was really happy at that time because I could book a hotel room with Best Western for low price than the actual prices.

I did not need big hotel room at that time,nor a luxurious hotel room. That’s why we choose to stay with Best Western Hassotel when we need accommodation to stay in Hasselt,Belgium for a night.

>From Hasselt city, it will not take too long if you want to cross the border of the country to visit the Netherlands. Maastricht, The Netherlands is also quite great place for some tourists and visitors.

Few kilometers from the location of Best Western Hassotel, you can ...

• find several restaurants that you can try and visit. You can find Italian restaurant, Mexican restaurant, Chinese restaurant, Greek restaurant and many more. So you just need to choose what kind of food that you would like to eat then choose the restaurant that you want to enter.

When we stayed in Best Western Hassotel, we also got our complimentary breakfast. It was great. It mean that we did not have to pay extra and find our own breakfast somewhere. We could get it from the restaurant area of the hotel. Just like the other hotel that we ever stayed in Europe,Best Western offered their buffet European breakfast that we can choose our self. Fresh coffee and fresh bread were available for the guests of Best

Western Hassotel, Hasselt-Belgium.

It was not so difficult to find this hotel when we were there. We had the map and the directions. We just need to follow the right direction. It did not take too much time for us to find this Best Western Hassotel, Hasselt, Belgium. And since the city itself was not so crowded, we did not have a hard time to drive around in town and found this great hotel for staying a night there.

I definitely will try to contact or book their hotel room again if I ever have to visit this area. I just hope that the facilities and the services will be still the same just like what I got when I stayed a night in this Best Western Hassotel, Hasselt, Belgium.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21108796341131/k2311a0811/8.11.09