Victoria’s Secret Garden Love Spell Eau De Toilette Spray
  • I prefer to use this eau de toilette spray than the refreshing body mist in most heavy days for this is much long lasting
  • Small spray on purse will do the amazing scent for the whole day of work
  • I love this perfume so much and I could not even bear to give up on this even I have tried different good perfumes

• by amazingme

The Love Spell perfume spray of Victoria’s Secret is the most long lasting perfume I have ever tried and used. I always get good compliment from others when they smell this scent on me. This is really perfect for my body chemistry. I prefer to use this eau de toilette spray than the refreshing body mist in most heavy days for this is much long lasting. Small spray on purse will do the amazing scent for the whole day of work. Besides, this looks like an oil-based that is why it is much concentrated and pure.

I got my first bottle of Victoria’s Secret Garden Love Spell Eau De Toilette from

a friend. She gave me this as a present. I love this perfume so much and I could not even bear to give up on this even I have tried different good perfumes. I always have a bottle of this in my dresser. I love its being so sweet, fruity and yummy. But if you are a person who is not on fruity scent, don’t pick this one. Most likely you will not like it. But for me who is after for a sweet candy scent, this one is absolutely perfect. The Love Spell perfume is also one of my husband’s favorite for me. There was a time that unknowingly, my ...

• husband surprisingly bought me a bottle of this perfume without any occasion then. He is seemingly aware if my Love Spell is running out.

I really can’t explain in exact words about its scent. It has been labeled that this product is a blend of Cherry Blossom, Muguet, Red Apple, & Georgia Peach, with Hints of Tamarind & Blondewood. As a matter of fact, these things are very unfamiliar with me and I couldn’t imagine its mixture. The only thing I am sure is that this perfume is really sweet and fruity. If only I could taste it, I will do. I am dying about it. My officemates loves its

scent too. But there are also some who are not into it but no matter how sweet it is according to some, I am still obsessed to it and I am terribly in love with it.

Another good thing about this product is that it has a very friendly price for its name and quality. By the way, this eau de toilette sprays comes in an elegant transparent glass bottle with a 30ml/1 fl oz content. This is far cheaper than my Lacoste Touch of Pink or with the Very Sexy for Her of Victoria’s Secret also. This is absolutely a worth to buy stuff and every woman must try this perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561108796301131/k2311a0811/8.11.09