Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo - Sleek & Shine  » Cosmetics  »
  • While applying it in the shower, I noticed that this product lathered extremely well
  • I wouldn’t particularly recommend this product

• by Kathleen

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I purchased Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo for the sheer reason that it was inexpensive, and a pretty well known brand in the cosmetic industry. I’ve used other Garner Fructis products and have been pretty pleased with the results, so I figured I would give their shampoo a try.

The bottle is a really groovy shade of green,

and the cap is extremely functional. While applying it in the shower, I noticed that this product lathered extremely well. With some shampoos I have to use nearly 3 tablespoons of it to completely cover my hair, but with Garnier’s product, I just needed about a tablespoon. This was definitely a plus. The shampoo did a really ...

• thorough job on my hair. It felt remarkably clean and fresh.

The shampoo had a great smell. Very fruity- tropical even. Even after blow-drying and straightening my hair, my hair still faintly smelled like Garnier’s shampoo. However, this product really failed to deliver when it came to “Sleek and Shiny” hair. My hair virtually remained the same

after using it.

I wouldn’t particularly recommend this product. If you’re looking for sleeker or shinier hair – I would search elsewhere. If, however, you’re looking for a cheap shampoo for basic cleaning, maybe you should give this one a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311108796231131/k2311a0811/8.11.09