LG Microwave  » Electronics  »
  • Now I can have the taste of deep fried items with 0% oil

• by LouieWpHs04

I have been using a LG microwave for one year. The model no. is 767W. I really thank my friend who suggested for me to get this oven. Its easy to operate and comes with all the features i.e micro, grill and convection. It is a really good product and stylish. It’s performance is also good. This is really worth it for the diet conscious people. I ve used it for most of my cooking and found that it saves a lot of time, and serves oil free low calories food. It is a

26 Ltr microwave and the control panel is easy to use. Anybody can use it. The inside is metal so no chance of chipping the coating. The door is of pull type so question of occupying additional space does not arise. The microwave can be set to 5 levels starting from 900 watts. The grill can take temperature from 180C to 250C .I use it everyday.

The only drawback I see in this model is that it’s small so it won’t work for bigger families or heavy cooking. The good part is that we don’t ...

• have to take out food in a zillion times and stir it to ensure even cooking. The microwave is already designed for that. I cannot write much about after sales service as I had not used it till date.

Cooking has become pleasurable for me with this oven. Now I can have the taste of deep fried items with 0% oil. Also baking items are made which are damn crispy and which remains like that for longer times. Another advantage of cooking in it is it saves cooking pans, the food which takes 3-4 pans

on gas could be cooked in a single pan/ bowl. Yet another fun fact is you don’t get your arms burnt in the microwave, so it’s safest for kids, they also have a lock system for the door so that you can be tension free when your child is around. and the best of all is u don’t take a bath of sweat while you are cooking, you can switch on your fan to high while you are cooking so you are fresh as well as your food is fresh. I recommend everyone to buy this model.

LG Microwave

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161108796211131/k2311a0811/8.11.09