AT&T RIM Blackberry Bold  » Phones  »
  • The AT&T RIM Blackberry Bold 9000 is one of the best phones I've owned so far
  • There aren't many cons to this phone, but one problem I had with this Blackberry is it's short battery life when you're not using Wi-Fi
  • The main reason why I love this phone is because of it's crisp video and fast web browser
  • Overall, this phone is great and I would recommend it to anyone

• by Kimberly

The AT&T RIM Blackberry Bold 9000 is one of the best phones I’ve owned so far! It’s small and sleek design is easy to carry around and use, and the display is quite breath taking. The 9000 is a great smartphone for both business and personal use. I’ve been using mine for personal only.

I’m glad that it comes with a GPS feature; it’s very helpful when trying to meet up with friends and find your designed location. The QWERTY keyboard is very nice to feel and it has enough space, which makes it easy to type and send text messages

or emails.

Another pro is the loud external speaker, which is very useful while driving to fully hear your conversation without breaking the law. There aren’t many cons to this phone, but one problem I had with this Blackberry is it’s short battery life when you’re not using Wi-Fi.

Once you turn on the Wi-Fi, the battery life increases 100%! The main reason why I love this phone is because of it’s crisp video and fast web browser. The ability to view YouTube videos and other videos online is great! With 3G and Wi-Fi on the phone, you will find that you can ...

• stream youtube videos within seconds.

Awesome!

The 3G has worked with me very well! I have had absolutely no problems with it. I’ve had EDGE on all of my previous phones and must say that 3G is way ahead of EDGE! The phone does everything that I need it to do and I am having no issues with it.

It works great for my daily usage which is mostly sending texts, e-mails, and instant messages. I also love the fact that the settings for customization can blow you away! You can organize everything so much better than any other phone out there.

Overall,

this phone is great and I would recommend it to anyone! I cannot stress enough how great the keyboard is and how easy it is to type, and the sharpness of the screen. It’s only user friendly for those that have a low background in advanced cell phones.

If you are a heavy e-mailer or messenger this is the phone for you. If you want reliability and power this is the phone for you.

If you are looking into getting a PDA handheld phone, definitely take a look at the RIM Blackberry Bold 9000, as it’s simply the best, most advanced, and fully featured phone to date!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371108796201131/k2311a0811/8.11.09