Safety 1st Tubside Bath Seat  » Baby care  »
  • Our tub is quite deep, and it works great it in, and also in my mother’s tub, which is quite a bit smaller, so you should not have a problem fitting it onto your tub
  • The downside to this is that it is kind of bulky, so storing it may be an issue if you are in a small bathroom
  • It is a nice product, and is definitely good quality, and I would recommend it for parents who are looking for a bath ring product

• by C Mac

We bought this bath ring style seat after we were done using the Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders bath tub, because our daughter wanted to sit up in the tub and look around more. This is a great product for baby’s that are sitting up.

It allows them to play and splash in the water and see things better than if they were sitting or laying in an infant bath tub.

The Safety 1st Tubside Seat also has an armrest that hooks onto the side of the

tub, both holding the seat in place, and also giving mom and dad a soft place to rest their arm while the little one plays.

The arm that hooks onto the side of the tub is adjustable, and quite long, and should fit most tubs.

Our tub is quite deep, and it works great it in, and also in my mother’s tub, which is quite a bit smaller, so you should not have a problem fitting it onto your tub.

The most important thing is ...

• that my daughter enjoys sitting in it.

She has more freedom than she did in the other tub, and she doesn’t have to have my hands on her at all times.

I sit on a stool next to the tub and she can play freely and comfortably, making bath time more enjoyable for both of us.

Now instead of holding onto my baby, I can play with her.

Of course you cannot leave your child unattended, but it gives you a bit more freedom to

move and play with your baby.

The downside to this is that it is kind of bulky, so storing it may be an issue if you are in a small bathroom.

We put ours in a corner, which isn’t all that appealing when you enter the bathroom, but we don’t have another choice as it’s too bulky to fit into a bathroom closet.

It is a nice product, and is definitely good quality, and I would recommend it for parents who are looking for a bath ring product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541108796181131/k2311a0811/8.11.09